Rent Sea Kayaks and Stand Up Paddleboards on Quadra Island, British Columbia
Quadra Island Kayaking and Paddleboard Rentals
Our fleet consists of Single and Double Kayaks and Stand Up Paddleboards for you to enjoy Quadra Island kayaking and SUP adventures. During weekends we highly recommend that you reserve ahead so that we can guarantee boat availability. Our rental shop is conveniently located at 685 Heriot Bay Road, just minutes from the Quathiaski Cove Ferry Terminal on Quadra Island.
Group Kayaking and Paddleboard Activities
We are happy to arrange private group bookings for your family outing or special event. With an emphasis on safety, all of our Quadra Island kayak and paddleboard rentals provide you with all the gear that you will need for a great day on the water.
Rental Requirements. To ensure your safety, we enforce the following policies:
- Previous experience required if renting a kayak.
- Solo paddlers must be able to properly explain a solo paddle float rescue.
- Our hours of operation are subject to change without notice due to inclement weather or other safety hazards that may arise.
- All paddlers must sign a waiver and provide a drivers license and credit card as a deposit.
- Paddlers under the age of 19 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- An adult must accompany a person under the age of 16 on the water and have capsize recovery experience.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times while on the water.
There is a four hour minimum on all rentals. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your reservation time to complete payment, waivers and prepare to paddle.
Stand-up Paddleboard: $45 (4 hours); $55 (full-day – 8 hours)
Single Kayak: $35 (4 hours); $45 (full-day – 8 hours)
Double Kayak: $55 (4 hours); $65 (full-day – 8 hours)
Add 7% PST & 5% GST to all rental rates. Pricing subject to change without notice. Payment processed at time of arrival.
RENTALS RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
48 hours notice is required to cancel a reservation. There is a $15 cancellation penalty per boat per day for less than 48 hours notice. Your rental period begins from the start time of your reservation. Please ensure you arrive well in advance to park and complete the registration process.
Call us at 250-285-9453 to reserve.
No experience or would rather get out on the water with a guide? Check out our kayak guided tours.